Thursday, February 25, 2016

On Hold For Present

'Lo,

It's Luna.

No doubt you've noticed the eery silence on our usually crazy journal. Tonks can't blog for reasons which I don't have the right to disclose, and I am certainly not blogging without her.

So, unfortunate as this is, The Potter Post will be put on hold for present. We shall keep this journal up just in case we ever have the opportunity to maintain it again, and I invite you to scroll through and comment on past posts.

Right now, Tonks and I are focusing on writing books! I am writing a medieval fantasy trilogy, and she is writing a brilliant story about a girl that lives during WWII. We are also enjoying our sports-me, ballet and ice skating, Tonks her swimming. :)

Ooh, in other news, have you all heard the news?

AGHHHHHH

I HAVE NOT STOPPED FREAKING OUT SINCE I SAW THE TRAILER.



Bye everyone, thanks for reading. :)







1 comment:

  1. *sniffle, sniffle, SSSOOOBBB*I- I don't want you to be on hold!! H-h-how could you!!?? *Sobs again*
    -Dani

    http://thedanijonesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate each and every one.
Please keep yer talk nice, we do have an army of house elves we will use if need be.
~Tonks and Luna