Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Harry Potter Characters Drawn Burton Style


'Lo,

It is I, Luna.

I'm a great fan of Time Burton and his movies, so when I found a bunch of Harry Potter characters drawn to his style, I flipped.

Look at 'em and tell me witch...which you like best!



This one is really cool. I like the vignette. Hedwig. <3


Oh my gosh those teeth. Perfect. 


Her dress doesn't seem that Hogwarts accurate. 


Wow Harry. You upgraded. 


...he looks bored.


Draco isn't that bad why did they do this.


Wittle cutie.


Yeah. I like this representation. XD


Have you found any unique Harry Potter fan art recently? 















6 comments:

  1. I like Crabbe, Goyle, and Dumbledore!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all very nice. I like the first one best.
    I'm about to start reading the Harry Potter books for the first time. I've heard all good things, so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay! You should post on Wild Among the Flowers and tell us what you thought of the series.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate each and every one.
Please keep yer talk nice, we do have an army of house elves we will use if need be.
~Tonks and Luna