Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Famous People Tag


Hullo,

We were recently nominated to do the Famous People Tag by Adelaide at A Rebel 4 Ever After. Thank you! 

Rules:

  • Put up the Famous People Tag Button and link back to the person who tagged (nominated) you.
  • Answer the questions
  • Tag (nominate) the last 10 people that commented on your blog (excluding anonymytes or the person who tagged you


1. Who is your favorite singer or group?

Luna: I am more of a band girl-I like Coldplay, Phish, Imagine Dragons etc. 

Tonks:OHH BLIMEY! We've sprung a leak! ;) I have so many. I like Taylor Swift, Ramin Karimloo, Sierra Boggess, anything Disney, Ed Sheeran, I LOVE BROADWAY! Carrie Underwood, Lots more but I shan't bore you ;)

2. If your favorite male actor was in the room with you right now, what would your reaction be?

Luna: I'd do something embarrassing most likely. 

Tonks: I would saunter up to him, and then be like OHHHMY GOODNESS HELLOO I LOVE YOU!! MARRY ME!?!! And embarrass myself :D

3. Is there a famous person who you used to love, but you've suddenly changed your mind? 

Luna: Nah.

Tonks: ..... No comment ;)  kidding,umm... yes!

4. Name a famous person you like whose name starts with v.

Luna: Vector from Despicable Me BOOYAH NAILED IT. 

Tonks: *Shakes head* I shan't say the name, but YOU KNOW WHO

5. What is one of your favorite red carpet dresses?

Luna: I don't really know. Most are kinda...ew.

Tonks: I like the one, that the pretty lady wore! :)

6. Who is your favorite royal person? 

Luna: Queen Elsa. Oh hello there.

Tonks:*shakes head* Luna Luna Luna...
I am somewhat obsessed with Duchess Kate, and her family :D

7. Who is your favorite child actor/actress? 

Luna: Shirley Temple

Tonks: Shirley Temple. hands down.

8. Is there an actor/actress that you actually like all the private lives of? 

Luna: Not really.

Tonks: Jennifer Lawrence.

9. Do you think that the actors/actresses have improved over the last 100 years?

Luna: Yes.

Tonks: .. ehhh

10. What is the weirdest famous people name? 

Luna: Haven't really seen any yet. 

Tonks: ANSEL ELGORT! I love him, but his name is WEIRD!

11. Do you think that you look like a famous person? Which one?

Luna: Tonks looks like Jennifer Lawrence. 

Tonks: Why Thanks M'dear. Luna thinks I look like Jlaw(I have been asked if I was), I think she looks like Taylor Swift! Luna: Urgggg why her, but you're right. 

12. Share your famous person quote.

Luna: I don't really have any currently-well by real people. I HAVE PLENTY OF BOOK QUOTES, WANT ONE? 

Tonks: "It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live." or "Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light." or "I don't need easy, I just need possible."

13. Who is your favorite actress?

Luna: Emma Watson.

Tonks: Jennifer Lawrence!!!

14. Have you ever met/seen/been near a famous person?

Luna: I don't believe so, but you never know.

Tonks: I don't think I have.

~
 Thanks for reading. Cheerio!







4 comments:

  1. Awesome answers! I completely forgot that YOU KNOW WHO's name started with a V. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I DID TOO. HOW COULD I?!?! Luckily Tonks caught that important piece of Potter-ness.
      ~Kathryn

      Delete
    2. Yes yes yes yes Thank you my dears :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate each and every one.
Please keep yer talk nice, we do have an army of house elves we will use if need be.
~Tonks and Luna