Thursday, May 14, 2015

To Hogwarts We Go~A Fanfiction



"I want to go! I miss them!"

"Not yet Lily Luna."

The red-headed little girl scowls at the cat.

"It's just no fair Minerva!"

The cat meows disinterestedly and stalks off.

Lily sits down at the kitchen table, still glaring.

Then she has an idea.

"I'm going to go there myself!" she says quietly, a smile creeping across her lips.  

She tip-toes upstairs to the attic and grabs her father's old school robes. 

"I'd be sure to be in Gryffindor!" she thinks. 

There was the problem of the wand.

"Aha! Uncle George's trick one! It will fool them until I can get a real one!"

The little girl steals down the staircase again, trying her hardest not to give herself away.

"Hullo! Where are youuuu off to!"

A  boy about the girl's age grins at her.

"SHHHH. Hugo, I'm going to Hogwarts!"

"Blimey I'm coming too!"

Did the two children reach their destination? Were they discovered? That is for you to determine. 






2 comments:

  1. I love this blog! You're writing is incredible!
    I'll be visiting a lot! I love Harry Potter!
    Also, thanks for stopping by at my blog! I see that you've used my tutorial about picture links! I really love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! We appreciate each and every one.
Please keep yer talk nice, we do have an army of house elves we will use if need be.
~Tonks and Luna